This makes an easy canapé or snack.
It’s a little treat and goes well with a glass of Prosecco.
- 12 stems of asparagus
- 6 pieces of Parma Ham
- A drizzle of honey (if you like the salt sweet umami)
- Pre-heat the oven to 150c line it with foil
- Cut c. 1cm off the bottom of the asparagus stalk and discard
- Wrap one piece of Parma Ham around the asparagus, moving down the stem as you wrap so that most of the stalk is covered. Don’t cover the asparagus tip.
- Place in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until the ham crisps
- Take out and place on the plate with height for effect
- If you like the salt/sweet combination, drizzle a little honey on top
- This makes for a good canapé as well as a good snack or breakfast with a poached egg on top!