Apologies for the delay in posting, I have been so tired this week that I have been falling asleep whilst reading in the evenings and waking up with print on my forehead!
In order to keep my energy levels up a lot of 10 minute meals were required and today I am posting my favorite of the week; Swordfish Zaatar.
Swordfish Zaatar is an easy recipe, with a beautiful fragrant aroma and a dense nutritional profile.
It is a good fish for those who don’t like fishy fish, with its meaty texture and mildly sweet flavor. It has over 33g grams of protein per 6 ounces in addition to a healthy dose of magnesium and potassium.
- 4 Tbsp. Zaatar
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 large swordfish steak (c. 6 ounces)
- If you can’t find pre-mixed Zaatar, make your own by combining the following;
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp. sumac
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Take the swordfish out of the fridge and pat dry
- Rub on/cover with oil
- Sprinkle both sides with zaatar mixture, pressing firmly to coat
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper
- Cook for 10 minutes at 350c or until cooked through
- If cooking on a BBQ grill, should only take around 3 minutes either side
Healthy, happy eating!