This is an easy and quick crumble, using fresh and bright ingredients to bring out the vibrant and juicy flavors of these last of the summer fruits.
With the rosemary and a little salt, the taste profile hits just the right sweet-salt note.
It is gluten free, sugar free and dairy free and will make your home smell as sweet as pie!
- 3 large ripe peaches, cut into small chunks or thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup oats
- 3 rosemary sprigs, leaves separated
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Mix Preheat oven to 350f/180c
- Oil the ramekins with coconut oil
- Layer the peach slices and blueberries into a baking tin, ramekin or heat resistant bowl
- Mix all of the other ingredients together until well combined and crumbly. Spoon on top of the fruit and bake for 15 minutes
- The crumble will come out hot, bubbly and absolutely delicious