Gorgeous Gooey Black Bean Brownies
Why would I want to eat a healthy brownie, when I could eat a rich, deep, gooey chocolaty brownie instead?
What if this was one and the same thing?!
Introducing the gluten free, flour free, dairy free, nut free brownie. It is super easy and takes around 20 minutes, using my trusted blender.
The secret ingredient here is undetectable, as per my trusted tasters and with black beans as the main ingredient, you can be rest assured that you have had at least one of your five a day!
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. gluten free baking powder
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350c
- Combine all the ingredients, except the chips, into the blender
- Stir in the chips and pour into a cake pan, sprinkle some extra chips over the top
- Place in the oven for 15 mins and let cool for at least 10 mins before serving
- If a little soft when you take it out of the oven, place in the fridge and the brownies will firm up
Black Beans (above)