Fancy Four Ingredient Chocolate Tart (Vegan)
A friend of mine wants to make this before the weekend, so you get an extra recipe this week. You should all make it, as it’s an easy blender recipe with only 4 ingredients!
I served this at my Mexican dinner party as a light dessert and my guests thought it was made with cream. If you want to create more of a Mexican accent, add a pinch of chilli powder to the blender to end your night with a bang!
Needless to say, Mr B ate his portion and all the leftovers!
- 1 pack of silken tofu
- 100g vegan chocolate
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Vegan pie shell
- Preheat the oven to 350F/250c. Cook the pie shell till golden brown
- In the mean time, press the tofu against a sieve and squeeze as much water as possible out of it
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over some hot water
- Put the tofu in a blender and when you get a silky texture (like cream) add the melted chocolate and vanilla extract and blend until fully combined
- Once the pie case is baked, let it cool down, once cooled add the chocolate mixture
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours to set and decorate in whatever way takes your fancy
- (If you want to make the base yourself, mix a cup of walnuts and a cup of dates in a blender with a pinch of salt and press down in the tin)